SAT/ACT Practice Test Writer (Contract)
About the Role:
SAT and ACT Practice Test Writers create questions to prepare students who are studying for these exams. In this role, you will follow a set of instructions to write questions that allow students to practice granular skills and specific strategies covered on the ACT and SAT.
As a SAT and ACT Practice Test Writer, you will:
- Independently choose work from a pool of available topics
- Create high quality questions that effectively prepare students for the SAT and ACT, particularly in Reading, ELA and Science
- Follow detailed guidance for how to structure, prepare, and write content
- Make revisions with our collaborative team of reviewer
What we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- You have experience teaching and/or tutoring students who are preparing for the ACT and/or SAT and know what it takes for students to succeed on these exams
- You have subject matter expertise in ELA, Reading and/or Science
- You have strong writing and English language skills
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You are self-directed and comfortable following detailed, written instructions
As a SAT and ACT Practice Test Writer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
Do you think you can be a SAT and ACT Practice Test Writer for Study.com? Apply Now!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested.