MS Social Studies Practice Question Writer (Contract)
Middle School Social Studies Practice Question Writer (Contract)
We’re looking for passionate and knowledgeable Social Studies teachers to create practice questions to help students gain mastery of knowledge Middle School World History and US History topics.
As a Middle School Social Studies Practice Question Writer, you will:
- Choose from a list of middle school social studies topics
- Understand what students need to fully understand the selected topic
- Create scaffolded questions to help students recall, understand, and apply knowledge
- Create viable alternate answer choices for the practice questions
- Create feedback explanations to help students correct misunderstanding
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule, no assignments or productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education, or a related field
- Experience teaching or developing content for social studies subjects at the middle school level
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to providing high-quality, accurate information
Do you think you can be a Middle School Social Studies Practice Question Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!