SEO Specialist (Full-time, Remote)
About the Role:
SEO Specialists work to improve how well Study.com pages rank. They conduct keyword research and optimize on-page content on different projects to achieve this goal.
The SEO Specialist role is full-time and remote. SEO Specialists work 40 hours per week with only 1 hour required overlap in Pacific Standard Time. Written English fluency is required.
As an SEO Specialist, you will
- Conduct keyword research
- Map Keywords to existing Study.com pages
- Audit existing Study.com pages for SEO
- Create descriptive and informative title tags using keyword terms
- Assign topic keywords to pages
- Create content outlines based on keyword research
- Interlink relevant pages across Study.com
What We Offer
- Compensation: monthly payments of 40,000-60,000 PHP.
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal.
- Flexibility: Work from home or anywhere completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Paid Time Off: 19 days for Philippines regular and non-working holidays
- Paid Training: Instructions to teach you and feedback to improve your work
- 13th Month Salary
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have 1-3 years experience working with SEO
- You understand SEO and what makes web pages “win”
- You have strong online research skills
- You have experience writing, structuring, or editing content
- You have strong English fluency and the ability to combine, rephrase, and tweak English-language phrases
- You have a stable, at-home Internet connection and desktop or laptop computer
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
Study.com is dedicated to making education accessible and valuable. We provide high-quality resources on both academic disciplines and career topics. We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we're growing our team of contractors even further!